Chris Putnam discusses supernatural phenomena with host Derek Gilbert. This is part one of two. Part two will be soon to come.
As Christians, are we ready to tackle supernatural questions from a Biblical perspective? Maybe we aught to be. Because if we can’t cover a topic from a biblical perspective, there’s a whole slew of other religionsout there that will. And when someone has a question about something and seeks out an answer, it’s quite possible they’d rest where they get the answer.
The Bible is the most supernatural Book there is. How is it that the Body of Christ ignores all the questions concerning some of the weirder things that happen here on this earth? Chris Putnam and Derek Gilbert cover this along with the topics below.
Topics quickly covered are the following:
- The nature of Reality
- Supernatural World View
- Supernatural Defined
- Big Bang Theory
- Hopelessness of Naturalism
- Absolute morality, Good and Evil
- NDE’s or Near Death Experiences
Chris Putnam covering several topics while promoting his book Supernatural World View.
- Part 2 Chris Putnam – The Supernatural Worldview
- Tom Horn and Cris Putnam: Who are the Immortals? – YouTube
- Paul McGuire and Troy Anderson on SkyWatchTV PART 2
- Supernatural Truth in Christ Update
- Press Kit: Kingdom of Darkness in a Fallen World